• Yes, of course a well trained Nadi Vaidya can easily do so by keenly observing Nadi reading
What Information Does It (Nadi) Gives About Diseases To Vaid ?
• While checking Nadi a Nadi vaidya comes to know about Stahan , Spandana and Gaman felt while keenly observing the Nadi of a patient
Why Nadi Of Female Individual Is Checked Via Left Hand And Male Individual Nadi Is Checked Via Right Hand ?
• According Lada Parampara, generally left hand wrist is checked for female and right hand wrist is checked for males due to ancient Ardhnareeshwara Swaroop concept, where lord Shiva appeared in the form of half body male and half body female.
What Are DO’S & DON’Ts While Going For A Nadi Check Up To A Nadi Vaid ?
• Don’ts-meat, fish, egg, alcohol, smoking, tobacco, oily and spicy flavored food, packed food ,stale food and refrigerated products. • Do’s-one should empty stomach, avoid morning work outs on consulting day ,avoid addiction
How Nadi Reading Is Checked By A Nadi Practitioner ?
• A Nadi vaid generally places his hand on patient’s wrist for a while and get patient’s Nadi reading and jot it down for future reference and then a treatment plan is chosen for patient to be followed with a follow up depending upon the patient’s case.
What Is Nadi Vigyan ?
• Ancient Indian traditional healing Vedic treatment method to heal and make people suffering free from various illness/diseases-physical, psychological and emotional distress, so that they can live their full life span with prosperity and harmony. A Nadi Vaid hand have eyes in his hand which needs to be developed. Nadi […]