आरोग्यम् - Healthiness
Any healthy individual can become successful in carrying out well planned duties.
However in present times due to sedentary and erroneous lifestyles with improper eating habits, pollution and stress the masses in general have become prone to diseases both physically and mentally. They are forced to live with lifelong illness and fear. There is ardent and acute need for the society to become free of these cankers and evils that plague each and every individual and make him weak.
AMCT aims to achieve this goal by training its students in art and science of Traditional healing methods as described in ancient medical science of Ayurveda so that they can upkeep their own health/ fitness as well as play a key role in treating others and bringing awareness to people about the traditional healing art for maintenance of their vigour and strength. Thus the trust has devoted itself to establish its Learning centre throughout nation.
AMCT learning centre includes Ayurvedic Treatment Methods from Ancient India help Health Care for Society of India
The centers is pledged to –
1.To Impart knowledge of – TRADITIONAL HEALING PRACTICES
3. Diagnostic investigation of ailments
4. Personalized diet
5. Practical Knowledge of Yoga and Pranayam
6. Internal Medication
7. Detoxification procedures
8. Bringing awareness in society by conduction of domestic seminars on Traditional Ayurveda and Herbs and Nadi Learning workshops
9. Popularizing the use of commonly appearing with miraculous effects of traditional herbs in every town and city of the country.